Tuesday, Nov 10, 2020-Whatsis?
It started in Durango, CO last summer and at our campground in North Pole, AK. They both gave me these promotional stickers and I thought (!) “Why not attach them to the camper?” Well, it’s grown a LOT since then!
These are from a large variety of different places:
- Since May of 2019, we’ve been to 28 NP’s in the good old US of A and 4-5 in our neighboring country Canada. I think we have stickers from each and every one of them!
- There are 4-5 stickers from places in and around Portland, OR. These are Multnomah Falls, Powell’s World of Books, Timberline Lodge on Mt Hood, Voodoo Donuts, and, of course, Camp 18 in Elsie, OR on the way to the coast.
- Some cities just deserve their own sticker. These are Valdez, AK, Las Vegas, NV, and San Antonio and Terlingua, TX. There may be a few I’ve missed but you get the idea.
- There are a few oddities thrown in just because they are SO unique. A couple of these are the Tillamook Cheese factory in Tillamook, OR, the Big Texan Steak House in Amarillo, TX, and the Matanuska Glacier we walked on North of Anchorage, AK.
- A few of these are general in nature. These include British Columbia and Canada, the Columbia Icefield in BC, Lake Louise and Moraine Lake in Canada’s Banff NP, Lake Powell in AZ and UT, and Prince George, BC.
- What’s next? Well, I’ve started on covering ANOTHER outside door with stickers! It only has 3-4 on it now but it WILL get covered. So stay tuned as Diana and I continue to wander around North America!